  • Subject: Re: ECS doesen't work
  • From: pytel@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 11:21:26 -0600

If you receive this last message: Remote support application failed. - it
means you are successfully connected to IBM (from network point of view).
What is failing is a process on IBM server, which tries to create a test
request entry in appropriate queue.
Most probably they do not have your system in their database of authorized
systems.
You should call IBM about your service agreement etc.

Best regards
    Alexei Pytel

"Gary Kuznitz" <docfxit@calwest.net> on 12/09/99 01:49:39 AM

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com