  • Subject: Re: Laser Printer Recommendations
  • From: mcrump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:49:05 -0500

Hi Chuck.

We use IBM NP and IP printers - models 17 and 20 primarily.  We love them.  One
thing I would recommend if you look at printers is to do a TCOP (total cost of
printing).  In most of our cases, while the IBM printers came out more expensive
to buy, when analyzing the cost of printing the IBM usually came out ahead.  Now
of course, these numbers are based on cost of supplies and expected life so
actual mileage may vary.  Good news is you can do this on your own relatively
easy.

If you want to learn more about the IBM printers with a low profile salesman
give Dave Hathaway a call at (317)566-3791.

Also, make sure you can hit the E-solutions expo on 11/30 in Indy........

Mike

Chuck Lewis <clewis@iquest.net> on 10/11/99 08:03:03 AM

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com