From: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com
[mailto:owner-midrange-l@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Jim Langston
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 1999 09:17
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
Subject: Re: AS/400 connected to intranet and internet?

Why would you need two NICs though?  I've installed two IPs on the same
NIC with no problem.  This was for a site where the AS/400 was both on
the public internet and on the private internet, so it had one IP of
207.x.x.x
and the other of 192.168.1.x and everything worked fine.

We would do the same thing with PCs we wanted both on the inter and intra
nets.

david@midrange.com