Hello,
We have a possible client looking for software for the
Trucking Industry and also Public Warehousing for the
AS/400. We have done some limited searching and have not found
anything to our liking, so far. Any recommendations from anyone
knowing of or using such software?

Thank you,

Mike Lindsay
CIMServe