• Subject: FW: Domino Performance
  • From: "John P. Walsh" <john_walsh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 20:42:06 -0400

Sorry about the empty post; resending it.

I just had Domino installed on the 400 and then set up four users
(mailboxes, etc.)  Performance was horrendous.  The box is a 9404 with a
2130 processor (RISC box) with 96meg of ram.  What can be done to improve
performance.  Totally unusable as is.

John P. Walsh

GIF image

This thread ...