  • Subject: RE: LSTFFD utility from Midrange computing
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC OASIS)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:04:57 -0500

Well, after further looking, the source from MC was old and I had hardcoded
the size of the data instead of using the parameter passed back in the
EntrySize parameter.  This has been fixed in the meantime and I will be
posting the newer version on my AS/400 shareware site.

The reason I thought IBM did something is because they DID change an API
from V4R2 to V4R3 for another one of my tools (SCNMSGF).  Half of the data
was pushed over one byte.  This could not be fixed without having two
version of the software.

Bradley V. Stone
BVS/Tools
http://www.bvstools.com