  • Subject: RE: Telnet Sessions Dropping - V4R3
  • From: Chris Bipes <ChrisB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:07:58 -0700

You can change your telnet inactivity time out on the following screen:

                       Change TELNET Attributes (CHGTELNA)

 Type choices, press Enter.

 Autostart server . . . . . . . .   *YES          *YES, *NO, *SAME

 Inactivity timeout . . . . . . .   0             0-2147483647, *SAME, *DFT

 Timemark timeout . . . . . . . .   600           0-2147483647, *SAME, *DFT

 Default NVT type . . . . . . . .   *VT100        *SAME, *VT100, *NVT

 Coded character set identifier     *MULTINAT     1-65533, *SAME,
*MULTINAT...
 ASCII fullscreen mapping:

   Outgoing EBCDIC/ASCII table  .   *CCSID        Name, *SAME, *CCSID, *DFT

     Library  . . . . . . . . . .                 Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB

   Incoming ASCII/EBCDIC table  .   *CCSID        Name, *SAME, *CCSID, *DFT

     Library  . . . . . . . . . .                 Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB

The value of zero means no timeout.

Christopher K. Bipes            mailto:ChrisB@Cross-Check.com
Sr. Programmer/Analyst          mailto:Chris_Bipes@Yahoo.com
CrossCheck, Inc.                http://www.cross-check.com
6119 State Farm Drive           Phone: 707 586-0551 x 1102
Rohnert Park  CA  94928         Fax: 707 586-1884