  • Subject: RE: Net.Data Configuration
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 12:55:17 -0500

I choose not to use net.data, but instead write CGI programs in RPG.  In
either case, the browser errors are usually from the same thing.

It's something with your PASS directives.  Pass directives are case
sensitive.

Also, make sure you specify directives in this order...

Map
Exec
Pass

If you can't figure it out, post your HTTP configuration here or email to me
at bvstone@taylorcorp.com

Bradley V. Stone
Taylor Corporation - OASIS Programmer/Analyst
bvstone@taylorcorp.com