Glen,

I don't have trouble with Netscape and Proxy, just with MS Internet Explorer
versions 4 and higher. I am not sure I know how, or if I want to, change to
socks. I like proxy for 2 reasons, additional security, and fewer changes
were necessary for an Internet connection. I will look into socks though,
and consider the change.

Thanks,
Bob