  • Subject: Re: Proxy
  • From: Glenn Gundermann <ggundermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 14:52:26 -0400

Bob,

Have you tried using Socks?  We use Proxy and Netscape 4.05 as a browser and
have
no problems whatsoever.  Another company I know says they have found that Socks
is more reliable.  Even though you are using a different browser than us, I
would
be interested in knowing if there is a difference between Socks and Proxy.

TIA.

Glenn Gundermann
Ronald A. Chisholm Limited
Toronto