  • Subject: Re: Citrix
  • From: bdietz@xxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 13:57:09 GMT

If you are running the "new" version of Citrix, Metaframe, which runns on
microsoft's Windows Terminal Server, it supports Client Access.
The problem(?) with the first versions of Citrix was the fact that it was
running on NT 3.51.  There are some Telnet clients that you can run on it
and they include PowerTerm and I think the RUMBA products.
I got IBM Graphical Access working on that version of Citrix.  It worked ok
as a stand-alone telnet.  You just have to copy out the pieces parts
needed.

Bryan Dietz
3X Corp.