  • Subject: Re: RE: end of tape operation on backup
  • From: John Cirocco <JCirocco@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:26:15 -0500

Bob,

There is also an interface into the backup program   Check out command CHGBCKUP
and the last parm is the name of an interface program.  You can specify *BEFORE
or *AFTER backup functions within the CL.  I do a CHGCMD before and after to
make changes to the defauls.  Works like a champ and you can do so many other
things.  I can send you a copy of a sample program I use on my development
system if you would like...

John