  • Subject: Re: Date conversion technique in QUERY
  • From: Howard Weatherly <hweatherly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 09:19:45 -0500

Carl,

One way would be to
SELECT SUBSTR(DATE,3,4) || SUBSTR(DATE,1,2) FROM FILE INTO :FIELD

--
Howard

begin:vcard
n:Weatherly;Howard
tel;pager:(800)691-7499
tel;cell:(616)260-6796
tel;fax:(616)961-7091
tel;home:(616)979-8739
tel;work:(616)961-4324
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Computer Task Group / Battle Creek Federal Ctr.
adr:;;74 N. Washington;Battle Creek ;Michigan;49017;US
version:2.1
email;internet:hweatherly@dlis.dla.mil
title:Sr. Software Engineer.
x-mozilla-cpt:;2272