  • Subject: Re: GUI necessary?
  • From: "Jeff Carey" <jcarey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 17:46:32 -0600

The one's I use usually have four buttons on the right and left and a
keypad.  I press the button next to the box (OK, sometimes a word with an
arrow - but that's still rudimentary graphics) - that's a primitive GUI.

"Larry D. Bolhuis" <lbolhui@ibm.net> on 12/02/98 09:20:26 PM

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com