  • Subject: Re: As/400 Certification.
  • From: "Larry D. Bolhuis" <lbolhui@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 07:25:34 -0500

No.

However, there are courses being created to address certain exams AND as each
test is updated in the
coming months we are adding information on where to go to learn each are of the
test. (ie specific
Manual, Web Page, existing course etc)

As an example, if there were questions on a test re proper backup and Restore
procedures that
section would point you to the AS/400 Backup and Recovery guide.  We won't
point to Chapter and
Paragraph because the tests are aimed at measuring overall competency not
whether you know the
answers to a specific list of 75 questions!

--
Larry Bolhuis         |
Arbor Solutions, Inc  | Two rules to success in life: