  • Subject: Re: FTP Problem
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 9:05:32 -0500

I think that this might be a NAMEFMT issue.  Why is doesn't work at one could
be an OS
version issue.  Or, perhaps you are doing some other command in your ftp script
or session.
I've done some ftp sessions that once it determined you were doing one namefmt
that it
couldn't change to another prior to doing a quit and restarting the session.

egarske@home.com on 11/15/98 09:59:51 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet