At 05:06 PM 10/14/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Is this a guarantee the NetWolf is bug free or your money back?

Hey, that's a good one.  As a programmer, I just can't resist this one.
Gee, yes, Synapse code is totally bug free ;-)....who can't make that
claim?  I've personally coded stuff that has worked for years (decades)
only to find that one of my confounded users found a way to break by
pristine, primo code.  Damn!  How do they do that?

However, to be real, I can say that the engineers at Synapse seem to have a
knack at producing quality code as evidenced by their track record over the
last 19 plus years.  They have been the big machine producing 5250 products
for many of the big names including Netsoft, Attachmate, Novell, Micro
Integration, Emerald, Andrew, Connectronnix, etc.  They are also real
people dealing with real problems.  They are available, as many Synapse
customers have discovered, to respond to issues that come up from time to
time.  I have seen them learn about, dig, and resolve tough issues in
unbelievably short periods -- certainly before you have got Level I, II,
and III to be able to spell your name and company.

Watch for Synapse's new TCP/IP based NetWolf product for AS/400's.

Jerry