  • Subject: Re: 5010 tape drive question..
  • From: Chuck Lewis <CLEWIS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 07:39:04 -0400

THAT's a "handful"...

Are you sharing multiple 3590's ? I guess if this is for backup only, a tape
"robot" would be hard to justify (whereas if it was near online it would be
"easier") ?

I know ONE thing (if you were doing this in the 3490 days) - you HAD to love the
day the 3590 came out !!!  I remember how OUR tape usage dropped for full saves,
etc. <BG> !!

Chuck