  • Subject: Re: Connect via PC
  • From: "Art Tostaine, Jr." <art@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 17:18:57 -0400

Alan:

I am local to you and know of an ISP that supports SLIP, I've tested and
used it before with my development 400.

They are located in New Brunswick, NJ for that matter, Superlink.

They have a web page with info, prices, etc.  I do not work for them, but I
was a happy customer until I upgraded to ISDN and their prices were too
high.

Art Tostaine, Jr.
CCA, Inc.
Parlin, NJ 08859