  • Subject: RE: Remote office connection
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 15:03:38 -0600

For complete printer control you can get the same level of control for a
TCP/IP attached printer if it supports IPDS.
There was an article a few months ago (News/400 ?) on this.

Neil Palmer                                AS/400~~~~~
NxTrend Technology - Canada   ____________          ___  ~
Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Phone: (905) 731-9000  x238   |__________|_|______|_|______)
Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238    oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com    AS/400  The Ultimate Business Server
http://www.NxTrend.com