  • Subject: RE: Rows of NT vs 1 N-way
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 16:08:26 -0600

I believe the entire cast of M*A*S*H appeared, except Alda, who I
believe was at the time doing ads for Apples's Macintosh.

Neil Palmer                                AS/400~~~~~
NxTrend Technology - Canada   ____________          ___  ~
Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Phone: (905) 731-9000  x238   |__________|_|______|_|______)
Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238    oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com    AS/400  The Ultimate Business Server
http://www.NxTrend.com