  • Subject: RE: CA/400 CWBLM0006 message
  • From: Neil Palmer <npalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 03:29:01 -0700

This could explain why they are shipping new systems with QMAXPWDLEN set
to 8.
I though it had to do with mainframe compatibility - haven't seen it
documented anywhere re CA/400.

... Neil Palmer                                     AS/400~~~~~
... NxTrend Technology - Canada     ____________          ___  ~
... Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada     |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
... Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238      oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
... mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com          http://www.NxTrend.com