  • Subject: RE: Daylight Savings Time question
  • From: Neil Palmer <NPalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 20:15:21 -0500

Plus if you are journalling/auditing you may want to only change your
system time after bringing the system to a restricted state - and maybe
in the fall you would no restart it for an hour to make sure you
wouldn't have any duplicate time stamps or show entries going 'back' in
time.

... Neil Palmer                                      AS/400~~~~~
... NxTrend Technology -Canada       ____________          ___  ~
... Markham,  Ontario,  Canada       |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
... url:http://www.NxTrend.com        oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
... mailto:NPalmer@NxTrend.com     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~