  • Subject: RE: Communications
  • From: "John Bussert" <JohnBussert@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 97 12:13:06 UT

We have the same issue, but since we create a unique lineD on the client side
anyway, it is really no big deal.  What we did to is create a command that you
just fill in the parameters on, and it builds all the options we need - lind,
ctld, devd. And pass through ctlr and devices.

If you interested, I would be happy to send it to you - as long as you return
enhancements......

Good luck

John Bussert
Swift Technologies, Inc.