That's right; I forgot. You have to specify to the QPRCRTPM Api that you want a compile listing. If you are using the CRTMIPGM front end that Leif supplied, you can do it from the command.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Carpenter" <carpcon@xxxxxxx>
To: "MI Programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <mi400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 9:17 AM
Subject: Re: [MI400] front end RPG MI program

emilnico@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Rich,

here u have the logs when I run the RPG crtmipgm programm:

ID message . . . . . . : CPF6301 Gravité . . . . . . . : 40
Type de message . . . : Arrêt programme
Date d'envoi . . . . . : 16/08/07 Heure d'envoi . . . . : 13:06:05

Are you using this version of Leif's program ?
http://archive.midrange.com/mi400/199911/msg00003.html

I assume by your email address that you are in France. There may be a
character translation problem as Mark suggested. Look for this line in
the source code array and check if the all characters look correct.

CPYBLAP LINE(LINE-NBR), <23|/*'/*'/*"/*"*/; PEND;;;>, " ";

Here's the documentation for the MI compiler API.
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/index.jsp?topic=/apis/qprcrtpg.htm

You can change the program to produce a report. Using the program from
the first link above change the 5 lines with ">>>" to the new values below.

/*================================================================
* This program creates MI compiler CRTMIPGM in *CURLIB. =
* Source statements for the MI compiler are found in array MI. =
*================================================================
E MI 1 208 80
I DS
I B 1 40#SRCLN