Hello Emil,

Explanation of below error message CPF6301:

As I understand it, the original purpose of the MI translator was to
translate (= compile) the IRP code generated by high-level compilers like
COBOL and RPG.

Therefore, if the MI-translator finds an error in the input, the thought is
that it must be caused by an error in the COBOL or RPG compiler that
generated the input to the MI translator. Hence the message text "Probable
compiler error".

Therefore, CPF6301 does NOT mean that there is an error in the MI
"compiler", which IBM prefers to call translator (so that it is not confused
with high level language compilers).

If you write your own MI program and get CPF6301 then you can remain assured
that YOU caused the error yourself.

Look in the source listing of your MI program, and you will probably find
the error messages.

If not then they will be in your job log.

Good luck!

Kaare Plesner

iPerformance ApS
Denmark