Backwards:

Yes, three permutations of the same combination
2^100 is 2 to the 100th power
But here's where I messed up... as you and Bill point out, 2^100th is
still a really big number.  2^10th is 1000, so every 10 more means
multiply by 1000.  SO 2^10th is NOT 1000^2, it is 1000^10, or 1E+30, or
the number you got from your calculator.

Yukko.

Joe