I've no doubt they do, I have one, but and it's a big but, it, and any similar
tool, needs to run system state. If I was to make it a commercial product, then
I would need to do some other things too, to ensure that you could download it
and restore it on your system without your system detecting that it was a
modified object. These things are doable, but I like most others usually intend
on only having our tools run on our systems, where we know which objects have
been tweaked and what they do - thus there is not the need to jump through all
the hoops to do these extra steps.

--phil