This technique that is used does not require reverse engineering. If you are
doing some very common MI procedures you can find it.  Once you find the secrete
you will see, how simple it is.

If IBM concentrates more on marketing and quite making those strange marketing
decisions the iseries might be the box to replace the microsoft servers.  One
example is that I had a customer who trying to purchase 20- 24 way processors,
IBM has made it very difficult for them to purchase.  There are many hoops that
must be jumped through, and none of them are monetary. They are proving to IBM
that they need these machines and what they are going to run on them, then IBM
will decide if they will sell them.  That is arrogant.  It is easier to purchase
one 270, than it is to purchase 20-840's.

Another story, a machine was sold to Canada. Three days before the box was to
ship, I was told the IBM could not do it. Why? because IBM Canada did not have
an agreement with IBM US.  I could not order it from IBM Canada.  This machine
had been ordered about 6 months before IBM decided not to ship this.  This was
solved by buying a machine on the used market and shipping it to Canada.  This
was about 1/2 million dollar machine.

There are many, many  stories just like this.

Maybe products line INTBOOST, and Fast400 will cause IBM to change their
marketing procedures so we can get the cost down, and more machines will be on
the market, then everybody will benefit..

Harry