I hit the wrong butten too quick, Then click on IP packet security. You define
an interface, then the filter rules. When you define a filter rule, it allows
to be journeled on or off. The default is off.  Here is a partial of the
program created to get the journal information.
 100
PGM
02/16/01
    200 DCL &DATE   *CHAR
6
02/16/01
    300 DCL &HEAD   *CHAR
40
02/16/01
    400 DCL &QRYSLT *CHAR
256
02/16/01
    500 DCL &KEYFLD1 *CHAR
10
02/16/01
    600 DCL &KEYFLD2 *CHAR
10
02/16/01
    700 DCL &KEYFLD3 *CHAR
10
02/16/01
    800 DCL &KEYFLD4 *CHAR
10
02/16/01
    900 DCL &UNIQUE  *CHAR
10
02/17/01

1000
02/16/01
   1100              RTVJOBA
DATE(&DATE)
02/16/01

1200
02/16/01
   1300              CHKOBJ     OBJ(QGPL/QAFILTER)
OBJTYPE(*FILE)                                                       02/16/01
   1400              MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)
EXEC(DO)
02/16/01
   1500 /*           CRTDUPOBJ  OBJ(QATOFIPF) FROMLIB(QSYS) OBJTYPE(*FILE)
+                                            03/02/01
   1600                           TOLIB(QGPL) NEWOBJ(QAFILTER)
*/                                                  03/02/01
   1700            /*         MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)
*/                                                          03/02/01
   1800     /*       ADDPFM     FILE(QGPL/QAFILTER) MBR(QAFILTER)
*/                                                03/02/01
   1900             /*        MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000)
*/                                                               03/02/01
   2000
ENDDO
02/16/01

2100
02/16/01
   2200              CLRPFM
QGPL/QAFILTER
04/04/01
   2300                       MONMSG
MSGID(CPF0000)
04/04/01

2400
02/16/01
   2500              DSPJRN     JRN(QIPFILTER) FROMTIME(&DATE) TOTIME(&DATE)
+                                          04/04/01
   2600                           JRNCDE((M)) ENTTYP(TF) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE)
+                                             03/02/01
   2700                           OUTFILFMT(*TYPE4) OUTFILE(QGPL/QAFILTERJ)
+                                           03/02/01
   2800                           ENTDTALEN(*VARLEN
*CALC)                                                              04/04/01
   2900                       MONMSG
MSGID(CPF0000)
02/17/01
   3000              CPYF       FROMFILE(AIFTEST)
+                                                                   03/09/01
   3100                           TOFILE(QAFILTER) MBROPT(*REPLACE)
+                                                   03/02/01
   3200
FMTOPT(*NOCHK)
03/02/01
   3300                       MONMSG
MSGID(CPF0000)
03/02/01
   3400              CHGVAR &UNIQUE
'*NONE'
02/16/01

3500
02/17/01
   3600              CLOF
OPNID(QAFILTER)
02/17/01
   3700                       MONMSG
MSGID(CPF0000)
02/17/01
   3800              CLOF
OPNID(SUMIP)
02/17/01
   3900                       MONMSG
MSGID(CPF0000)
02/17/01
   4000              OVRDBF     FILE(QAFILTER)
SHARE(*YES)
02/17/01
   4001              OVRDBF     FILE(SUMIP)
SHARE(*YES)
03/03/01
   4100              OPNQRYF    FILE((QAFILTER)) FORMAT(SUMIP SUMIPF)
+                                                 03/09/01
   4200                           QRYSLT('TFFACT *EQ "DENY "')
+                                                        03/09/01
   4300                           KEYFLD((SMCOUNT *DESCEND))
+                                                          03/09/01
   4400                           GRPFLD(QAFILTER/TFSRCA) MAPFLD((SMCOUNT
+                                             03/09/01
   4429                           '%COUNT        ') (SMENTL TFENTL) (SMSEQN
+                                           03/09/01
   4455                           TFSEQN) (SMCODE TFCODE) (SMENTT TFENTT)
+                                             03/09/01
   4456                           (SMTIME TFTIME) (SMJOB TFJOB) (SMUSER
+                                               03/09/01
   4457                           TFUSER) (SMNBR TFNBR) (SMPGM TFPGM)
+                                                 03/09/01
   4458                           (SMRES1 TFRES1) (SMUSPF TFUSPF) (SMSYNM
+                                             03/09/01
   4459                           TFSYNM) (SMRES2 TFRES2) (SMRESA TFRESA)
+                                             03/09/01
   4460                           (SMLINE TFLINE) (SMREVT TFREVT) (SMPDIR
+                                             03/09/01
   4461                           TFPDIR) (SMRNUM TFRNUM) (SMFACT TFFACT)
+                                             03/09/01
    4462                           (SMPROT TFPROT) (SMSRCA TFSRCA) (SMSRCP
+                                             03/09/01
   4463                           TFSRCP) (SMDSTA TFDSTA) (SMDSTP TFDSTP)
+                                             03/09/01
   4464                           (SMTEXT
TFTEXT))
03/09/01

6800
02/16/01
                                  * * * *  E N D  O F  S O U R C E  * * * *

Gene_Gaunt@ReviewWorks.com wrote:

> How did you add Network>IP Security?  OpsNav shows me >Point-to-Point,
> >Protocols, >Servers, >Internet, and >IBM Network Stations only.
>
> +---
> | This is the MI Programmers Mailing List!
> | To submit a new message, send your mail to MI400@midrange.com.
> +---

+---