  • Subject: Re: Date for WrkNetF type MI call
  • From: "Peter Dow" <pcdow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:32:28 -0800

Hi Dave, Jim,

Jim, another way to convert the date data (and I'm sure Dave will correct me
if I'm wrong) would be the old data structure redefinition method:

    D             DS
    D DateChar            8A
    D DateDate             D    overlay(DateChar:1)

which might be simpler than the API.

HTH,
Peter Dow
Dow Software Services, Inc.