  • Subject: RE: setsppfp bug
  • From: "Goodbar, Loyd (AFS-Water Valley)" <LGoodbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 15:11:30 -0400

It worked for me, V4R3 sec level 30.
Loyd

-----Original Message-----
From: Bale, Dan [mailto:DBale@lear.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 10:20 AM
To: 'MI400@midrange.com'

Status report:  We tried the program below on a V4R3 box at security level
30 and did not get a user ID and password.  The user ID consisted of a
2-digit number followed by the system name and the password contained the
name of one of our subsystems.  Did a dump of the Work DS and found no other
recognizable user ID strings.

Any ideas?

+---