T,

I actually searched for the program that did the comments with the tracking
numbers, pulling the data from the WorldShip interface file. I found it, and
can send you that program as a PDF to your varsitynet.com address if that's a
good address (I generally don't send to those addresses without
permission/request). After I got this email, I realized that's not what you
wanted, sorry. However, for the special charge stuff, just put them out as
though you were issuing a regular special charge line for the invoice, with a
zero cost and charge. I would think that approach would be more inconvenient -
the tracking#s will be at the end of the invoice, and will take more space on
the printed form (or emailed form) than using comments.

Since I don't have my enhancement library readily available anymore (the company
no longer exists, all I have is a backup tape), sometimes it takes me a while to
get actual code. I don't have a full time system available anymore - I'm
currently doing consulting (a lot of non-XA stuff, unfortunately) and go where
the winds of chance and opportunity take me. :)

The program I have works for everything from R6.0 through R7.8 - I have not had
the opportunity to test it on R9, but I imagine it will work fine if you are on
that.

Dale (Cork) Gindlesperger, CPIM
Click here for my professional profile