I thought I was the only one that had this problem? Infor told me that
they couldn't recreate the problem when I created an incident.
I am on 7.7 and it does not occur too often anymore, but still happens
occasionally. This has always been an issue. We were using a copy of
MTHACTV that would be copied to history before month end. When we moved
to rel 7.7 I wrote a report against MTHACTE. We compare the booked
dollars and quantities on a daily basis between the 2 reports. It was
off quite a bit at the beginning. A lot of the problems were due to
older orders that were started on the older release.
I also have sales people who insist on using green screen order
maintenance for their inquiries which also causes issues.
I do know that price changes on the blanket orders are a problem with
MTHACT. Our users have been instructed to delete the item and re add it
to the order if they are going to do a price change. This may be why you
are having problems on the blanket orders.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.