From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Wenzloff
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 5:02 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Need help understanding Mapics security

Rich,

We create a file as part of our SOX audit.
Try this ... see if it gives you something useful:

create a query
file 1 - MZBRRES2
file 2 - TSKDEFL0
2=Matched records from primary file
BRSKXX EQ TASKTS
BRBTXX EQ SUBTTS

choose fields - we use

Seq Field Text
10 T01.BRBUCD Userid
20 T02.APLATS Application abbreviation
30 T02.TSTYTS Task type
40 T01.BRSKXX Task ID
50 T01.BRBTXX Sub task ID
60 T02.TSDSTS Task description

Sort results - we use

Sort
Prty A/D Field Text
10 A T01.BRBUCD Userid
20 A T02.APLATS Application abbreviation
30 A T01.BRBTXX Sub task ID
40 A T01.BRSKXX Task ID

Break on userid

Break Sort