From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Nick_Radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 4:03 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: Re: [MAPICS-L] Using new support site

I had to go to the new website to get my new password. The email that
was sent to me with the new password says to go to the User Profile page
to change it. It took over 5 minutes to find the User Profile page, I
think I found it by accident. Then I could not find any place to change
my password. So, I clicked on the Customer Service Incident reporting
button to find out how to change my password. The website said that I
could not send in an Incident this way, that I was supposed to email in
my request.
I went back to the email they sent me with the password and replied to
that email, asking how does anyone change their password. Hopefully
they can reply back soon

I liked the old website better!!!

Thanx,

Nick

Nick Radich
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
EPC Molding, Inc.
Direct (320) 679-6683
Toll free (800) 388-2155 ext. 6683
Fax (320) 679-4516
nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Chris Wyatt" <cwyatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07/19/07 01:05 PM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"MAPICS ERP System Discussion" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [MAPICS-L] Using new support site

I haven't had any problems. Other than it now takes me several extra
clicks to get to the search screen

You've received your new password?

Christopher Wyatt
Agility, Inc.