Hmmmm.  I'd just keep barrels or whatever of it in inventory, and fill the
bottles as required.   Label it from the lot# on the barrel.  Do they HAVE
to stock the bottles already filled?   This might do better as a procedural
change.  It would add flexibility to shipping, and probably improve
turnover of inventory also.  I mean, if no one orders the 10ml sizes for a
while, those could go "stale".

As you know from working with us at Fleetwood, sometimes what we have to do
in order to improve overall functionality is change HOW we do it.

Dale Gindlesperger
IT Manager/Special Projects Leader
Fleetwood Folding Trailers, Inc.
258 Beacon Street
Somerset, PA  15501

             "Jeff Snyder"
             <jeffreygsnyder@h
             otmail.com>                                                To
             Sent by:                  mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             mapics-l-bounces@                                          cc
             midrange.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [MAPICS-L] hey group
             02/20/2007 08:14
             AM

             Please respond to
             MAPICS ERP System
                Discussion
             <mapics-l@midrang
                  e.com>

   Yea, the difference is they already have the multiple qtys in
stock...they
   may have 10 2 ml bottles, and 10 5 ml bottles, and 10 10 ml bottles.
when
   the customer calls and wants 4 or 5 ml they need to know what they have
in
   stock, and in what size bottles...

   they do not want to re-aliquot per order....

   thanks

   jeff