I've been trying to figure out a way to do something simple: return the
current price for an item. I need to create a price book for a
particular customer and I want to list all of the items in their program
along with the current price following XA's pricing processes. I have
been working with the XA pricing program UMBCLC2R and UMBCLC2B to try
and gather this information, similar to the pricing inquiry screen. When
I ran UMBCLC2R directly, I got the XA inquiry screen (blank info,
though), so I switched and forced it to the batch routines.

When I load the company, item, quantity, and date into the data
structure and call UMBCLC2B, it returns a big fat zero price, even
though there is a base price, and the COM inquiry program returns it
with just that information.

Any ideas on how to make this possible? I've copied the code I'm using
below.

Thanks,
Patrick

     C                   eval      P1AENB = 1
     C                   eval      P1ACQT = 1
     C                   eval      P1AITX = 'X180 BK L'
     C                   eval      P1ACDT = 1070101
     C                   move      *BLANK        W0RTN             7
     C                   CALL      'UMBCLC2B'
90
     C                   PARM      W0RTN         WQ0068            7
     C                   PARM      P1AENB        WQ0069            2 0
     C                   PARM      P1DCCD        WQ0070            1
     C                   PARM      P1CVNB        WQ0071            7
     C     P1ACDT        PARM      P1ACDT        WQ0072            7 0
     C     P1F8VA        PARM      P1F8VA        WQ0073           11 6
     C     P1ARDT        PARM      P1ARDT        WQ0074            7 0
     C     P1BRCD        PARM      P1BRCD        WQ0075            3
     C     P1F5CD        PARM      P1F5CD        WQ0076            2
     C                   PARM      P1CANB        WQ0077            8 0
     C                   PARM      P1FCNB        WQ0078            7 0
     C     P1ACQT        PARM      P1ACQT        WQ0079           10 3
     C     P1DOVA        PARM      P1DOVA        WQ0080           17 7
     C     P1KHVA        PARM      P1KHVA        WQ0081           15 3
     C     P1DPVA        PARM      P1DPVA        WQ0082           15 3
     C     P1H4ST        PARM      P1H4ST        WQ0083            1
     C     P1ANVA        PARM      P1ANVA        WQ0084           15 3
     C     P1FZVA        PARM      P1FZVA        WQ0085           15 3
     C     P1DTVA        PARM      P1DTVA        WQ0086           15 3
     C     P1AABF        PARM      P1AABF        WQ0087           17 7
     C     P1DUVA        PARM      P1DUVA        WQ0088           15 3
     C                   PARM      P1B6TX        WQ0089           20
     C                   PARM      P1DMVA        WQ0090            5 3
     C     P1AAJ1        PARM      *BLANK        WQ0091            1
     C     P1AALL        PARM      P1AALL        WQ0092           15 3
     C                   PARM      P1GPCD        WQ0093            5
     C     P1D1NB        PARM      P1D1NB        WQ0094            5 0
     C     P1HQST        PARM      P1HQST        WQ0095            1
     C                   PARM      P1CQCD        WQ0096            2
     C                   PARM      P1DGCD        WQ0097            2
     C                   PARM      P1AITX        WQ0098           15
     C                   PARM      P1A3CD        WQ0099            3
     C                   PARM      P2AC8B        WQ0100            1
     C                   PARM      P2ACK1        WQ0101            1
     C     P2ACNV        PARM      P2ACNV        WQ0102           15 3
     C     P2ACNR        PARM      P2ACNR        WQ0103           15 3
     C     P2ACNT        PARM      P2ACNT        WQ0104           17 7
     C     P2ACNS        PARM      P2ACNS        WQ0105           15 3
     C                   PARM      P2AKST        WQ0106            1
     C     P2DBTX        PARM      *BLANK        WQ0107           25
     C                   PARM      P2ABAT        WQ0108           19 8
     C                   PARM      P3AC4G        WQ0109            1
     C                   PARM      P3AATG        WQ0110            1
     C                   PARM      P3AC7C        WQ0111            1
     C                   PARM      P4Z80R        WQ0112           20
     C                   PARM      P4Z80V        WQ0113            1
     C                   PARM      P4Z9AN        WQ0114            1
     C                   PARM      P5Z9JB        WQ0115            1
     C                   PARM      P5AAYA        WQ0116            1
     C                   PARM      P5Z9RC        WQ0117            5
     C                   PARM      P5AKCD        WQ0118            3
     C                   PARM      P5BLCD        WQ0119            2
     C                   PARM      P5BXCD        WQ0120            5
     C                   PARM      P5B9CD        WQ0121            8
     C                   PARM      P5F7CD        WQ0122            2
     C                   PARM      P5EHNB        WQ0123            7 0
     C                   PARM      P5AJCD        WQ0124            3
     C                   PARM      P5ABAZ        WQ0125            8
     C                   PARM      P5Z9H5        WQ0126           10
     C                   PARM      P5Z9JD        WQ0127           15
     C                   PARM      P5Z9Q9        WQ0128            1
     C                   PARM      P5ADKP        WQ0129            1
     C     P5Z9QG        PARM      P5Z9QG        WQ0130           15 3
     C     P5Z9QH        PARM      P5Z9QH        WQ0131           15 3
     C     P5Z9QJ        PARM      P5Z9QJ        WQ0132           17 7
     C     P5Z9QK        PARM      P5Z9QK        WQ0133           17 7
     C     P6AAKC        PARM      *BLANK        WQ0134            1