From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of kdfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2005 12:21 AM
To: 'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'
Subject: RE: Warehouse Management Systems

Hi Jim,

HighJump software has been around since the early 80's.  It used to be
called DCSI and I'm certain many are still using it.

My first implementation of HighJump (DCSI) with MAPICS was in 1985 and
my
most recent is nearing startup within 2 weeks.

I've also implemented Logility.

I highly recommended HighJump.

Kevin Fox
kdfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx