   To: "MAPICS ERP System Discussion" <mapics-= l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   From: "Robert Russell"= <Robert.Russell@xxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx= m
   Date: 04/16/2005 07:26AM
   Subject: RE: Writing custom history to MNH= HDR & MNHDTL (Browser History)

   Mike,

   Experiences like yours using the sample user exits at R6 and= earlier is
   the the main reason we now create the user exit programs in R7    Integrator
for you.  In R6 you had to modify the user exits to tell th= em
   about your files and fields.  R7 Integrator knows how to put alot o= f
    info in the user exits for you.  Also, you are correct, the tr= ansaction
   model used by the client applications is different than most prog= rammers
   are accustom to working with.

   Robert