Lisa,

You should get paid by Midrange Software for pointing me in the right
direction!!!  I have been having this problem since last Friday, and guess
what?  My printer def file is dated last Friday.  Now I just wonder how
that happened...  Thank you so much!!!  Hopefully that is all that is
wrong...

Lloyd H. Degnon
I.S. Manager
AmPro Computers, Inc.
5215 Hellyer Ave.
Building #110
San Jose, CA 95138
(408) 360-4365
ldegnon@xxxxxxxxx
www.AmPro.com

Lisa.Thomas@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/13/2005 01:40 PM
Please respond to
MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
RE: WcFields, Anyone?

The description for the CPF5186 states that record format was not found
sounding as if the program was attempting to write a new record format
that
is not in your printer file.  From the information below I can not tell
the
name of the format it is trying to write.

If you do a dspfd on the printer file it will show the record formats at
the
bottom.  Below are my 10 formats from the same library/file.  It
definitely
sounds as if you have a new program or an old printer file.  My printer
file
shows a creation date of 03/08/02.

Also you can do a dsppgmref on the program and see the file definition and
formats used.  I have shown this at the bottom.  They should match.  If
they
don't that's where the problem is.

Format       Fields   Length  Identifier
 HEADING           7      103  1819BDC44B3C6
   Text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
 HEADER1          57     1007  161C0FA58ED76
   Text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
 HEADER2A          0        0  08A0601C4C6CC
   Text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
 HEADER2B          1       50  0F72A06ACEB26
   Text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
 DETAIL1A          0        0  0860623C1CAC5
   Text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
 DETAIL1B         57      716  1D42FE8C4E787
   Text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
 DETAIL1C         24      239  0E924BD69C063
   Text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
 DETAIL2A          0        0  0860623C1CAC6
   Text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
 DETAIL2B          1       50  0F12A28A9EF20
   Text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :
 BRIEF1A          26      370  1A3EEDCAF6A2F
   Text . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :

Object  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :     WCRMPQ01
  Library . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :       WC.OBJ
  Object type . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :       *FILE
  File name in program  . . . . . . . . . . :       WCRMPQ01
  File usage  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :       Output
  Number of record formats  . . . . . . . . :          10
    Record Format      Format Level Identifier     Field Count
      HEADING               1819BDC44B3C6                 7
      HEADER1               161C0FA58ED76                57
      HEADER2A              08A0601C4C6CC                 0
      HEADER2B              0F72A06ACEB26                 1
      DETAIL1A              0860623C1CAC5                 0
      DETAIL1B              1D42FE8C4E787                57
       DETAIL1C              0E924BD69C063                24
       DETAIL2A              0860623C1CAC6                 0
       DETAIL2B              0F12A28A9EF20                 1
       BRIEF1A               1A3EEDCAF6A2F                26