 Greg,

I would have assumed that IFM had the UK format in British Pound format, but
that is not what I have been finding out.

Per Mapics...

There is no standard UK cheque format layout. Not all UK banks have the same
cheque or remittance layout. In order to fit the layout you wish to print you
will need to have a programmer create a UK payment function program and print
file by taking the source code for the existing UAH3PFR and UAH3PFRD objects as
a basis.  You will need to modifying the new print file you create to position
the fields on the print file where you wish them to appear according to your
cheque layout. Then refer to this newly created payment function and print file
on your UK settlement method document type for UK checks.

Regards

John Morley
John Morley
Senior support consultant