From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
pennylancor@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 11:22 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: RE: Getting Dates

The documentation in the MAPICS source for AXZDT lists all the functions
this program can do.  For simple date retrievals and conversions:

     D @dterr          s              1
Error Flag
     D @dtfil          s              7  0
File Date
     D @dtfmt          s              1  0
Date Format
     D @dtusr          s              6  0
User Date
     D @rqest          s              5
Request
     D @ttdat          s              6  0
system date
     D @ttime          s              6  0
system time
     D #mdy            s                   like(@dtusr)
User Date
     D #ymd            s                   like(@dtfil)
File Date
      * Get date format, date and time from MAPICS

     C                   call      'AXZPDR'

     C                   parm      *zeros        @dtfmt
date format
     C                   parm      *zeros        @ttdat
system date
     C                   parm      *zeros        @ttime
system time
      * Format a date from File format to User format

     C                   call      'AXZDT'

     C                   parm      '*USER'       @rqest
Request
     C                   parm                    @dtfmt
Date Format
     C     #mdy          parm      *zeros        @dtusr
User Date
     C                   parm      #ymd          @dtfil
File Date
     C                   parm      *blanks       @dterr
Error Flag
      *   Format a date from user to File Format

     C                   call      'AXZDT'

     C                   parm      '*FILE'       @rqest
Request
     C                   parm                    @dtfmt