MAPICS list,

We are considering implementing an integrated multi-carrier (carrier
independent) shipping system. Our primary goal is to support parcel
shipments but will want to expand it to include freight shipments in the
future. We are considering solutions from Varsity Logistics and
Pfastship and would like to learn about your opinions on either of these
and why they did/did not fit your business requirements.

Thank you,

Dale Walker

VP, Management Information Systems

Gross-Given Mfg. Co. / Automatic Products Intnl'

St. Paul, MN

direct       651-290-4349

fax           651-224-5559

cell          651-270-4150