I know it was plugged in before the HMC was even shipped from IBM.  Now I
am not sure if it was configured to have HMC or not.  I am looking into
that now.

Steve Jones

             Don
             <dr2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  MAPICS ERP System Discussion
             mapics-l-bounces@         <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             midrange.com                                               cc

                                                                    Fax to
             08/25/2004 01:05
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       RE: Wow!

             Please respond to
             MAPICS ERP System
                Discussion
             <mapics-l@midrang
                  e.com>

Uh, you didn't by change plug in the 400 BEFORE install/config of the HMC
did you????

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 sjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Ours upgrade was different than what you will be doing.  We went from a
820
> to a 520.  New I-Series shipped to us from IBM, was supposed to have V5R3
> pre-loaded on it.  No OS was even loaded on it, had DASD we never even
> ordered in it, no power cords to connect the expansion module or the main
> module to the rack.  That was just for starters......
>
> HMC is a complete joke, still have not figured it out completely.
>

> Steve Jones
>

>              "Roof, Doug"
>              <doug.roof@haldex
>              .com>
>              Sent by:                  "'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'"
>              mapics-l-bounces@         <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>              midrange.com
cc

>                                                                     Fax