From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Bale
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 2:12 PM
To: mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Invoice Register - monthly summary

Esteemed listers,

(MAPICS DB, mod 4-y2k)

I have been tasked with creating a report that shows a summary of
invoices in a given month.  I was given the Invoice Register report
(AMV45) and asked to give the totals for all invoices in a given month.
Specifically, the following amounts:

 * INVOICE AMOUNT
 * TRADE DISCOUNT
 * SPECIAL CHARGE
 * FREIGHT CHARGE
 * TAX AMOUNT
 * NET SALES
 * INVOICE COUNT

I looked at the AMV45 source, and upon spotting ARTRNB, I saw
"complexity". So, before I dig in any deeper, I just wanted to know if
there was already something out there that will give me what I need,
either in the form of a data file or another report.

tia,
db