   </FONT= >To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   From: Sc= ott Donnelly <Scott.Donnelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: mapics-l-boun= ces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   Date: 07/13/2004 03:29PM
   cc: "MAPICS ERP System Disc= ussion" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   Sub= ject: RE: Query of concurrent users

   Joe,

   Would you mind sharing this with me?  Th= is question comes up all the
   time
   and the query would be very helpful.<B= R>
   L Scott Donnelly
   SSA GT Sales Executive
   SSA Global Technologies   15 Macclesfield Drive
   Medford, NJ  08055
   Office - 609-953-24= 73
   Mobile - 856-265-1212
   Facsimile--609-953-8324
   website: www.ssag= lobal.com
   email: Scott.Donnelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

       =                     &nbsp= ;                     &nb= sp;
             &= nbsp;                    =                     &nbs= p;
                 &n= bsp;
                   &nb= sp;    "Joe Perrault"             &= nbsp;
            =                     &nbs= p;                     &n= bsp;
                                      &= nbsp;  <JRPERRAULT@mcelro        To:
&nb= sp;
   "MAPICS ERP System Discussion" <mapics-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> &nb= sp;
             &= nbsp;
                     &n= bsp;  ymfg.com>               &n= bsp; cc:
           &nb= sp;                     &= nbsp;
   &nbs= p;
                     &nbs= p;  Sent by:                 &= nbsp;Subject:  RE:
   Query of concurrent users       &nbs= p;                     &n= bsp;

   &n= bsp;                    m= apics-l-bounces@m                 &= nbsp;
                      =                     &nbs= p;                     &n
bsp;
       &nb= sp;                idrange.com &nbs= p;                     &n
bsp;                     =                     &nbsp= ;
     &nb= sp;
       &nb= sp;                     &= nbsp;
&nbs= p;                     &n= bsp;
&nbsp= ;
                    =                     &nbs= p;                     &n
bsp;                     =                     &nbsp= ;
     &nb= sp;
           &nbs= p;            07/13/2004 06:28        &nbsp= ;
    &nb= sp;                     &= nbsp;
                             =          PM           &nb= sp;
  &= nbsp;
                      =                     &nbs= p;                     &n
bsp;
       &nb= sp;                Please respond t= o                     &nb
sp;                     &= nbsp;                       &nbs= p;
           &nbs= p;            MAPICS ERP System       &nbs= p;
    &n= bsp;                              &nbsp= ;
               &nbsp= ;        Discussion              &nbsp= ;
    &nb= sp;                     &= nbsp;
                             =                     &nbsp= ;
&nb= sp;
                     &= nbsp;                    =                     &nbs   p;
     &nbsp= ;                     &nb= sp;                     &= nbsp;
                =                     &nbs= p;                     &n= bsp;

   Bryan, I have a simple spreadsheet that qu= eries the Jobact table using
   MS query and creates a pivot table of the c= oncurrent users.  It includes
   the 5250 jobs as well as the client Q= zdasoinit jobs and eliminates the
   batch and group jobs.  I have bee= n using it to monitor the concurrent
   use on our system for sometime with= the same probable objective that you
   have, switch to concurrent user pr= icing.  MAPICS likewise gave us a
   sanity price for upgrading our ha= rdware.  Check with me offline and I
   will send it to you.