From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Pete Olshavsky
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 1:29 PM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: RE: Test environments

Dan, MM is the default. If you create an MM env. then the libraries are
named as follows... AMALIB, AMFLIB, AMTLIB & AMXLIB
If you were to create a YY env then names are
AMFLIBY, AMFLIBY, AMTLIBY & AMXLIBY....
If you create and MY env.
then AMFLIB, AMXLIB, AMFLIBY & AMTLIBY
The 1st letter is for the Program (AMA) and Install tailor (AMX) libs.
the 2nd is for files (AMF) & data trans (AMT)
Hope this is not to confusing.
Pete

Dan Bale wrote:
Well, if it didn't help him, it sure helped me!

The standard environment designators (MM, MT) are just conventions, correct?
You can set their library lists however you want?

TIA, db