From: mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:mapics-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Greg Novak, Momentum
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 5:11 PM
To: 'MAPICS ERP System Discussion'
Subject: RE: Laser printing A/P checks

Can't resist any longer, I have to jump in here...

Bryan, have you considered other forms applications?  JacanaForms is another
option.  Similar in many ways with a graphical forms designer, ability to
map the fields and control the layout of the entire form including logos and
images.  Different in others, we utilize existing NT servers for the forms
processing off-loading the AS/400, running in a Windows environment has
advantages for printing "natively" to standard laser printers with direct
printer drivers for high speed, high quality forms - no IPDS or AFP
required.

JacanaForms includes the ability to produce checks with MICR, email
documents and produce PDFs and print to multiple printers.  It comes with a
set of templates for all Mapics forms.  A comprehensive solution for one low
price.

Momentum Utilities is the developer of JacanaForms.  Contact me off-list for
additional information.

Regards,
-Greg

Gregory Novak
Manager North American Technical Services
Momentum Utilities Pty Ltd
(630) 985-1736
gnovak@xxxxxxxxxx
www.jacana.com

Making Information Work for your Business
www.intuator.com