From: Pete Olshavsky [mailto:polshavsky@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 8:27 AM
To: MAPICS ERP System Discussion
Subject: RE: Trigger pgm - SQL errors

Konrad the SQL error that popped up when I was trying to get into the
G/L was SQL0723... What the program is suppose to do. Whenever anyone
except a couple of managers readsthe gelmas file it logs the user, the
pgm the acct#and the date to a log/audit file.

Pete,

The one about SQL being too fast is funny. What exactly was the message?
SQL0000? That usually points out the problem or at least points in the
direction of a correct diagnosis. Also what did or does the trigger
program do?

Regards

Konrad